Monday, August 3, 2009

Panera Bread Co.

This is my absolute favorite “new to me” place for lunch or dinner! Not only are there great options on the menu for any taste bud, but I recently read in my Health magazine that my two favorite items are among the healthiest they serve.

On the menu:
“You Pick Two”
Garden Vegetable Soup and the Turkey Artichoke Panini

I rarely stray from this awesome combo. The tomato broth in Garden Vegetable Soup is filled with potato and carrot slices, onion, zucchini, tomato, beans, corn and edamame and is packed with flavor. If I am ordering more than just soup, I get the “You pick two”. My choice is of course the Garden Vegetable soup paired with the Turkey Artichoke on Focaccia Panini. This delicious warm and gooey sandwich is dripping with flavor. There are numerous slices of turkey to fill you up, topped with caramelized onions, tomatoes, spinach artichoke spread and Asiago-Parmesan cheese. This combo is filling and delicious, either together or by them selves.

**WARNING: Garden Vegetable soup is served on ONLY Monday, Wednesday and Friday.**

Low-Fat Vegetarian Garden Vegetable
Serving size: 8oz (You Pick Two size)
70 Calories
.5 grams Fat
0 Saturated Fat
15 grams Carbs
4 grams Fiber
3 grams protein

Turkey Artichoke (Hot Panini)
Serving size: 7oz (You Pick Two size)
307 calories
13 grams Fat
3.5 Saturated Fat
44 grams Carbs
3 grams Fiber
20 grams Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment