Friday, August 7, 2009

Peanut Butter to go

I have just been introduced to Justin’s Natural, and it’s AWESOME! There three butters: Almond, Peanut and Hazelnut and a variety of flavors. The best and most convenient part is that they come in single serving packs. This would be great for Mom’s on the run and need to make a quick sandwich or easy snack for the kids, breakfast at the office or lunch in your car.

They are all natural, which of course I am a huge fan…no bad oils. I toasted my English muffin this morning, kneaded my little pack of Honey Almond Butter and squeeze and spread….delicious!

There are three new flavors coming this fall, and I can’t wait! You can buy these products in packets, jars or 100 calorie packs. It’s genius!

Check it out!!!

http://www.justinsnutbutter.com/index.php

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion, Megan. I saw this product at Sunflower Market, but could not decide whether to take a trial or not. Now I will. I thought it would be great for trips in the car or for picnics.

    ReplyDelete